We are looking for two enthusiastic student assistants for our research and development projects. Exciting and challenging tasks in cutting-edge topics await you in the course of Autonomous Vehicles. we work on research projects on validation by leveraging Metaverse and gamification. Investigate how integrating game mechanics, rewards, and interactive challenges can create a dynamic validation framework that engages human operators and AI systems. You can expect flexible working hours.
You will first familiarize yourself with the virtual validation of autonomous vehicles. A special focus should be placed on scenario-based testing. You will implement a part of this research, which is developing a prototype of virtual validation for AVs validation.
- Studies in Engineering
- Interest in autonomous vehicles, virtual environments, and validation
- Programming skills (Ideally in C++)
- You are motivated to work in a team, are independent, and take initiative
- Very good written and spoken English
- Passion to learn and apply new programming languages and technology concepts
If you are interested, please send a detailed application with a current grade transcript to: majid.jegarian∂kit.edu.