IPEK – Institut für Produktentwicklung
KIT Campus Süd
Gotthard-Franz-Str. 9 (Geb. 50.33)
Campus South is located in the city centre of Karlsruhe and has good connections to the motorway network.
Destination for navigation systems:
- Motorway A5, exit Karlsruhe-Durlach
- Direction KA-Stadtmitte,
- Follow the signs "KIT Campus Süd".
- Please report to the visitor reception in the KIT Library at the main entrance. Here you will receive a parking permit (after prior registration by the institute)
Directions (train/public transport):
Campus South is located in the city centre of Karlsruhe and can be easily reached by public transport.
The following is a description of how to get there by tram from Karlsruhe main station. The exact departure times can be found at the Karlsruhe Transport Association. The Deutsche Bahn timetable information provides detailed information on how to get there by train.
- Line 2 (direction Wolfartsweier)
- Line S4 (direction Eppingen)
- further connections and the current timetable can be found at KVV.de
- the trains run every 5 minutes / travel time: approx. 8 - 10 minutes
- to the stop Durlacher Tor / Campus Süd
- to the laboratory building at the Fasanengarten (building 50.33) approx. 10 minutes walk
You can find a detailed site plan here
If necessary, please ask your contact person about the planned meeting point or location before you arrive.
Our other locations (buildings 10.23, 10.50 and 70.14) can be found here